Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Dear Mr. Google Man,

Why are you not sending out invitations to ALL of my friends?
It's really simple, you see.
I come up with the names, pass them along to you, then you send out your fancy shmancy little invites that make everyone feel all warm and tingly.
None of this "well that e-mail address is dumb," or "I once knew a Jessica and she dumped me, so Jessica gets no invite" mumbo jumbo!
Oh no, no, no!
You work for me...albeit for free, but you still work for me.
Now, hop to it and mail 'em out!
My Amigos are beginning to think I'm choosy.
{pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeze!}



(If you still have not received an invite, let me know and I'll take it up with the big Google man :)




6 comments:

  1. I haven't gotten an email invite. Love the cheesy smile!

    Jessica
    jrwomeldorf@gmail.com or jrwomeldor@hotmail.com if it doesn't like that one

    ReplyDelete
  2. is Porter saying, "pleeeeeeease! mr. google man!" ?

    i LOVE that picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Porter is so sweet! Can you invite me please? Or call me whichever! :o) Miss you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Steph-

    Invite me to your blog??

    Jaime

    ReplyDelete